I purchased quite a few things online at ELF a little while back, but I wanted to give them a good test run before I mentioned any of them. I've been meaning to try out some products for a while now but just never really found the time. They were offering free shipping and a free $25 gift card with a $35 purchase which was a deal I couldn't pass up. I wanted to start off by saying that it took a very very long time to arrive, but the free shipping an gift card made up for it. Here are a few of my first thoughts.
1. Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20: I've used up many of these and continue to buy extras just in case. They are well worth the price, feel great on the skin, and even the skin tone well.
2. Cream Eyeliner: This is also something I have repurchased in the past. I find it is easier to work with than some of the higher end cream eyeliners. The only downside is that it dries up quickly, but is readily replaceable because it is so affordable.
3. Mechanical Eyelash Curler: I don't care for this too much. The spring in it made my hand hurt when I tried using it.
4. Blush in Tickled Pink and Twinkle Pink: A lot of people really like these. To me, the formula is nothing special, and the twinkle pink a little to sparkly for me.
5. Lash and Brow Clear Mascara: I really liked this as a brow gel. It holds my brows in place without being flaky.
6. Matte Finisher Clear Nail Polish: I think this is the worst thing out of the lot. It made my nail polish crack.
7. Eyebrow Kit: I really like this eyebrow kit and have been using it daily since I got it.
8. Lip Exfoliator: I finally reached the exfoliating part and am really liking it. It works well and tastes good too.
9. Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky: I like it, but I think the color is a little too light for me.
10. $25 Gift Card: Look forward to another ELF haul in the future!
11. Powder Blush: This brush is incredibly soft and applies makeup well. I am really glad I bought it.
12. Matte Eyeshadow in Chestnut: Just okay. I'll add it to my pile of other eyeshadows.
13. HD Blush in Encore: I am still trying to work with this. It's really vibrant and kind of watery, but my sister made it work so, hopefully, I could too.