Sunday, August 21, 2011

White Coat

Tomorrow is my first day of four years of pharmacy school, and have mixed emotions about the idea.  I know that it's going to be challenging so I'm nervous about how I'll be able to do what I need to do while still keeping my sanity and being able to have time for myself and for others.  It's been a while since I put a real effort into studying so it'll be interesting to see how I deal with things.  On the other hand, I'm always up for a challenge, and I'm really excited to meet new people and try new things.  I have the first day jitters.  I freshly painted my nails, checked the alarm clock three times, and will make sure I have everything packed before I go to sleep.  I hope everything goes well.  Anyways, this past Thursday was my white coat ceremony which was supposed to symbolize the beginning of my professional life and was a good segway into school.  Enjoy the pictures!

my sister and her big eyed smile 8 D
Thats me on stage to the left
 
ruixuan
 mi familia
boyfriend



No comments:

Post a Comment