Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love Lettuce



I'm convinced that this mask saved me during finals week.  All of that stress, lack of sleep, caffeine, and junk food would normally cause havoc on my skin.  With Lush's "love lettuce" I was able to bypass all of that and focus on more important things.  It works as both a mask and a scrub and makes my skin feel amazing afterward without any preservatives.  It smells like lavender and almonds which I personally don't care for, but it's something that I am willing to get over for the quality of the product.  However, because it doesn't have preservatives, the mask expires fairly quickly and it is difficult to use the whole pot in time.  I am really excited because I just bought a new one.  Hopefully I'll be able to try the other types soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment