1. Clinique Rinse off Foaming Cleanser: I think that I finish up around one of these trial size tubes each month so I won't bore you with details again. In short, it's a really good no nonsense cleanser.
2. Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter: This is also a trial sized version from Clinique that I tended to use on my feet, elbows, and knees. It hydrates well, but there is no scent and leaves an oily residue. In my opinion it is not worth actually purchasing.
3. Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Waterproof Mascara: It's definitely one of my favorite mascaras. I love that it holds my curl and stays put all day long. When I first started using this I got a ton of compliments on my lashes so it is something that I continually repurchase.
4. Covergirl Naturally Luminous Bronzer in 440: I have had this for forever and abused it so much that the top cracked and fell off. I recently repotted it into a different container. I used to really like this, and then I stopped using it mainly because I was using it wrong. My sister still love it so I thought I would give it another try. It turns out, if I use it on the apples of my cheeks it leaves a really nice healthy glow to my skin. I plan on buying another container which I hope lasts me just as long as this one did.
5. Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen: My family used this on vacation. It's hard to tell how well it worked. I do know that it was convenient but applied very splotchy.
6. Lush 9 to 5 Cleanser: I received this sample when I made a purchase at Lush. It is a really milky cleanser which is different from their solid cleansers which I have used in the past. To me it smells like milk and honey which I like a lot. As a cleanser it was messy and I didn't feel like it was as effective as the others.