Thursday, May 30, 2013

All Used Up: The Past Few Months

So it's been a loonngg time since I blogged about anything. In the meantime, I've been collecting a ton of empty products that have been hiding in the back of my closet. I am extremely happy to get rid of them. There was a ton of stuff. To spare you from reading about different shampoos and lotions that I don't quite remember using, I decided to pick just a few products that stood out from the bunch.


1. DenTec Comfort Clean Floss: This is really boring. It's floss. BUT, no other floss has made my want to floss my teeth regularly. It's convenient, glides between your teeth really well, and has a pick at the end  just in case you need it.

2. Bare Minerals Original Foundation with SPF 15: This is really nice for those days when your skin is almost perfect. It is really lightweight and evens out skin tone nicely. I was actually surprised at how much I liked this.

3. Purederm Sheet Face Masks: I love these. I usually use them at night when I'm studying or doing other things. When I wake up, my skin looks more vibrant and feels really well moisturized. I also like how simple they are to use. You literally just unwrap the package and place the sheet to your face. No messy mud or anything like that. I don't have a favorite kind. I kind of just pick one depending on how I feel that day.

4. Philosophy Love Sweet Love Perfume: This has a nice, crisp, summery scent. I considered buying it for a long time and even got another sample from Sephora. Although it smells really nice, the scent did not last long at all so I think I will be passing on this one.

5. LUSH Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser: This is a lavender and rose solid cleanser from LUSH. I remember really liking this as well. It is extremely gentle on the skin and leaves a nice clean feel.

6. Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black: This is my favorite cream/gel eyeliner. I like it much better than even the higher end products that I have tried because it goes on smoothly and is really easy to work with. The only downside is that it dries out really easy, but it only costs a few dollars so I can afford to buy it more often than normal.

7. Burts Bees Milk and Honey Lotion: This smells soo delicious without being overpowering and hydrates for an extremely long time. I had the travel size and every time I used it in class someone different would tell me that it smells really good. I wish they sold the travel size individually and not in the prepackaged sets.

8. Vitamin Stick Lipbalm with SPF 20 in kiwi strawberry: I had a love hate relationship with this chapstick. I loved that it was wide enough to cover a huge surface area, it had SPF 20, and it smelled really nice. However, it left this weird aftertaste of petroleum that I did not enjoy. There are definitely better chapsticks out there.

9. Clinique Cream Stick Blush in Rosy Blush: This is the perfect pink/rose color for the work. It added a subtle flush to my skin, lasted a long time, and was really light on my skin.





No comments:

Post a Comment