Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Scrapbook: May

May was really exciting for me. The first week or so was extremely stressful because of finals, but after that I had a lot of time to do things that I really missed doing that working and being a full time grad student doesn't really allow you to do too often. Even though it's not really hot enough to feel like summer yet here in Chicago, I crammed a lot of stuff into the past few weeks because I knew I would be starting a full time internship today. I worked mostly on the weekends so I had free time to go out in the city, clean, catch up on tv shows, and I even took a trip out to Florida to visit my sister. Overall, I had a blast. Even though I will be working two jobs, I am excited to see what the rest of the summer brings.




No comments:

Post a Comment