Monday, May 7, 2012

Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes

I eat rice with almost every meal, but I will jump at any chance I get to eat potatoes.  This has got to be one of my favorite ways to cook them as a side dish.  I always end up eating more than I should.  It's easy to prepare, and the potatoes come out packed with flavor and crispy on the outside but tender on the inside.


One thing about how I cook.  I eyeball most everything.  

red potatoes
5-6 cloves of garlic
olive oil
parsley 
sage
oregano
salt
pepper
garlic powder

1. preheat the oven to 425
2. finely mince the parsley, sage, and oregano
3. wash and quarter the potatoes
4. drizzle olive oil on the potatoes
5. mix in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and the minced herbs
6. mix well and place on a baking sheet
7. bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and tender

No comments:

Post a Comment