Saturday, June 23, 2012

currently loving 6.23.12



Herbal Essences Body Envy Conditioner: I have been using this shampoo and conditioner combo for ages and absolutely love it. I recently discovered this packaging with the pump which makes it so much more convenient to use.
Butter London Nail Polish in Yummy Mummy: I started work not too long ago so I've been wearing more work appropriate colors on my nails during the week.  I absolutely love this color and the butter london formula. It is the perfect nude color with tiny tiny flecks of glitter so it doesn't make my nails look dead which many nudes do.
Not Your Mothers Girl Powder Volumizing Hair Powder: This does wonders for flat hair. It lifts at the root while sopping up some of the oil at the same time.
Slatkin and Co Green Grass Candle: This is bizarre because I never thought that I would like a candle that is supposed to be grass scented, but to me it just smells like spring flowers with a hint of grass. It makes the house smell so fresh and clean.
Nature Valley Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Protein Chewy Bar: These are so yummy and have 10 grams of protein. I eat one after I work out or during my 15 minute break at work. They keep you full for a long time and are much cheaper than other protein bar alternatives.
Black Target Wedges: These shoes are both comfortable and cute. They can make any outfit look a little more dressy, and I will definitely be wearing them more often because they can pair well with a lot of things.
Fendi Bag: This used to be my mothers. Although its worth too much for me to be comfortable carrying it all of the time, I love that it is gigantic and a neutral color.
Turani Passion Fruit Syrup: I purchased this from world market and have been putting it in my coffee in the morning. It definitely adds a little something to regular coffee. I can't wait to see how else I can use it.
Fifty Shades of Grey: It seems like everyone has read this book or is currently reading it.  I try to save it for when I have some down time at work but it's so addicting and sometimes I can't put it down. Disclaimer if you haven't read it: It is very sexual and the writing is far from fantastic. I love it anyways.

2 comments:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete