Thursday, August 9, 2012

The sunshine state

After a really long car ride, we're finally back home from Florida! Even though I'm coming back with a few extra pounds (who can resist ice cream and alcohol on vacation?), it was definitely a great time and I am glad I got to spend it with my family and my boyfriend. I took a whole bunch of pictures which I will be sure to post within the next few days. While I get everything organized, I'll start you off with a bunch of random ones.

Parents
these little guys are everywhere
my aunt's pineapples
and bananas
and avocados
spontaneous late night swim
amy doing her thangg
fisherman's lifestyle
 crab bait
 we drove everywhere...at least the view was nice
 stuffed the car full of tubes
 rained out trip to the springs
 fresh produce from farm stands
 soo many flavors of soft serve
 and hard ice cream
wild parakeets outside of our hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment